March is the beginning of Spring, bringing abundant growth in our worlds. The dormant seeds of winter blossom and energy flow all around us. This is the perfect time to tap into the well-known concept of “Spring Cleaning” and give your mind, body, spirit, home, and office the spring cleaning it deserves. As Balanced Warriors, we believe what gets measured gets managed, and this is the perfect time to measure what is cluttering your world. Balanced Warrior’s Chris and Paul share some Spring Cleaning methods to declutter your mind, calendar, and even home. We hope that after listening to this podcast, you will allow the decluttering process to begin.
- Work on decluttering your mind daily to give yourself a fresh start to the day.
- Take an assessment of your thoughts to see if they are serving you or not.
- Neutralize negative thoughts and gain clarity on your desired outcome.
- Take ownership to the improvements you want to make
- Be grateful for all experiences, both good and bad, because they led you to where you are.
- Control your calendar, and you can control your life…lose the clutter.
- See how you could eliminate clutter in your home; an organized home is a happy home.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please don’t be shy and share it with anyone who would benefit from its content. Visit empoweredmastery.com for more information, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions about Balanced Warrior and Empowered Mastery.