This week’s podcast is enjoyable and will get you laughing as Coach Paul Melella interviews Chris about his latest adventure in Argentina. Chris has been touring the world, climbing high-altitude mountains for six years and countless peaks across the country for the past ten years. He is always looking for his next adventure, and in the spirit of growth, his altitude and challenges grow as time goes on. He has climbed notable peaks such as Kilimanjaro, Cotopaxi, Everest Base Camp, and volcanoes in Guatemala; his latest challenge was to climb the highest mountain in the Americas, Aconcagua, at 22830’. In this podcast, Chris shares with Paul why adventure is such an essential part of his life, and why he spends so much time in nature and is always looking for a taller, more prominent, or farther expedition. Get ready for an adventurous podcast as Chris and Paul heckle their way through the conversation. Here are some notable takeaways:
- Keeps me humble – it doesn’t matter how big or successful we get… we are small compared to the power of nature
- You never genuinely know about life until you experience time in the mountains
- Put yourself in situations to challenge yourself and then see your full potential
- Getting outside your comfort zone and not be confined to limits
- It allows your mind, body, and spirit to be without limits or ceilings
If you are interested in an adventure like Chris has experienced, contact Embark Exploration at https://embarkexplorationco.com . If you want to raise money for Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and experience an epic adventure, go to https://cure.lls.org/campaign/climb2cure-landing/c423188. Whatever you do, be sure to go outside and enjoy nature.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please don’t be shy and share it with anyone who would benefit from its content. Visit empoweredmastery.com for more information, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions about Balanced Warrior and Empowered Mastery.