This episode on the Balanced Warrior Podcast is all about fun and happiness. Coaches Chris Berlow and Paul Melella have a “fun” conversation on “Happiness.” What is your definition of happiness? Is it dependent on the success of your business? Is it the quality of your relationships? Is it the achievement of material things? Or is it the freedom to do the things you love? There is no right or wrong answer because it is individualized to you. This episode will get you laughing and thinking about what brings you joy. Because in the end, if we are not happy in our lives, we are not living our best life.
Here are some notable takeaways to living a happy life.
- Everyone has a different definition of “Happiness.”
- Happiness is not a destination.
- How do you measure Happiness?
- Your definition of happiness constantly evolves depending on the season of life you are in.
- Top tips for creating a happy life:
- Golden relationships play an essential role in the happiest humans.
- Intimacy with partners and spouses
- Simplifying life
- meaningful work
- Being mindful and grateful for the little things in life
- Learn to become aware of your top values and simplify any rules you attach to them.
- Have fun!
If you enjoyed this podcast, please be sure to subscribe to the podcast and allow us to help you live a balanced life while maintaining a warrior spirit.
And don’t be shy and share it with anyone who would benefit from its content. Visit empoweredmastery.com for more information, or contact us at email@example.com should you have any questions about Balanced Warrior and Empowered Mastery.