Episode 23 is sure to get the wheels turning in your mind as Mike, Chris, and Paul share their most valuable lessons of 2022. December is an excellent time for reflection, or an evaluation, of how you performed this year. How did you do as a leader, a spouse, a parent, a child, or whatever role you have? How did you do with accomplishing your goals for the year? Most importantly, what did you learn, good or bad, that will help you in 2023? That is what this podcast is all about. The three Balanced Warriors share their greatest takeaways of 2022 with the hope that you, the listeners, will also reflect on how your year went. We all know life has ups and downs, trials and tribulations, but it is the wise leader that has the ability to learn from their experiences and adapt for the future. That is the Balanced Warrior way. Here are some of the lessons learned in 2022 and what to listen for in this podcast…
- Experience does not equal wisdom. Experience plus reflection equals wisdom.
- If you don’t want the answer, don’t ask the question. (learn to let the question to)
- Embrace the power of rituals. Know how to prepare for the day and wind down to close the day.
- What gets measured gets married, not just with money, but everything.
- Hit the Core Four before you enter the door.
- Everything is minus one, you never know what the future holds.
For more information on the content of this podcast, and any other Empowered Mastery programs, be sure to visit www.empoweredmastery.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.