Listen in as Paul, Chris, and Mike share their own morning routines and learn three different “flavors” of ways to greet the day. Including:
- Paul’s membership in the 5am uncommon club. Mike is NOT a member!
- Chris’ commitment to a morning hot tub and hiking routine
- Suggestions for simple wins to start the day right
- What martial arts taught us all about setting the tone before taking action
- The sobering question that Chris asks at the beginning and end of every single day
- Paul’s strategy for family “appointments”
- Mike’s explanation of quality time vs quantity time and which one really matters
- The importance of saying NO
- Treating self-care as part of your responsibility to be the best for others
This episode will help you to appreciate the power of your morning routine and give you a variety of options to make it more meaningful and effective for you.