Yes it’s that time of year again. For salespeople that can only mean ‘Year End’. Every year at this time salespeople become laser focused on getting their numbers up to finish strong. Everyone tries to play catch up and amazingly start doing the things they should have been doing all year.
Now for those of you who have been doing these tasks all year, you are probably using the holiday season to relax and enjoy the fruits of you hard work. For the rest of us, this post is for you.
3 Must Do’s to Finish Strong
1. Get up an hour earlier than usual
Salespeople and business executives are much more productive when they wake early. If you are normally up at 7 get up at 6. If you get up at 6 wake at 5. Benefits
- less distraction early in the morning
- you get things done quicker and more efficiently
- you make better decisions and are more organized
2. Do your toughest and challenging task first thing in the morning
Because of the above tackle the biggest challenge you have for the day first thing in the AM. The odds of success rise. Most importantly it sets the tone for the rest of the day
3. Whatever it takes Tuesday’s and Thursdays
Lastly, this comes from Jay Hochheiser one of the tops sales reps in the industry. Take two days and go full throttle from early in the AM to as late as possible. Do not let anything stop you.
We all know what it’s like year end. Most salespeople just try to push everything through with no plan.
These 3 Must Do’s work!
Lets go people and finish strong
As Always I am Grateful to all of you
PS – as you might have noticed I am doing some these blog posts on video. I’m calling it Power Sales in 99 seconds. Watch them.
You know how much I care, and want to do whatever I can to make this Power Sales Blog meaningful. Im creating a survey that will email all of my readers in the near future. Much appreciated if you could take a minute or two to fill it out.
Tips from this article
- Get up an hour earlier than usual
- Tackle your toughest task first thing in the AM
- Whatever it takes Tuesdays and Thursdays