As mentioned and as you know full well, there are so many ways that salespeople can seek advice. Blogs like mine are just one of the many needles in a huge haystack. I have a deep profound respect for my peers who take the time to give back to their profession.
I would like to focus on what I can do, how I can help and most of all what I promise to do.
Rick’s 10 Blog Promises to You
- To always come from a place of caring and giving back
- I will not try to ‘sell’ you on any programs and services, except if they are FREE
- Not to speak down to you, preach from a pulpit and/or imply that I know everything
- To be truthful and speak my mind whether it’s something you want to hear or not
- To challenge you to be better
- Interact and engage my readers by making my posts entertaining, compelling and enjoyable
- To always provide value in every post and make you a better salesperson
- End future posts with Power Sales Tips
- Do my best to respond to comments, questions or inquiries in a timely manner
- Inspire you to achieve new levels of success
I would like to thank each of you in advance for taking the time to be one of my readers. I encourage you to continually give me feedback, (positive or negative) suggestions and topics for future posts. And yes by all means please share my blog with your peers.
I am extremely grateful and appreciative to each of you.