I’ve never really been comfortable talking about me, so I will keep this blog post short. Besides this Power Sales Blog is not about me.
There were many ups and downs on my way to financial freedom; including being broke, out of work and fired twice. Protecting and supporting my family was a huge achievement for me. Here are others that I have been most proud of:
- Owned and operated several successful companies ranging from Fashion to Financial
- Instrumental in growing one of my businesses from $5,000,000 to over $50,000,000 in sales
- In the past seven years my company has seen an exponential growth in volume of over 350%
- Created POWER TIME, a unique and powerful program that teaches minority teenagers life skills and values
- Recipient of “Every Child Deserves a Hero” Award for my work with underprivileged teenagers
- An avid runner who has run over 25,000 miles
Perhaps the achievement I am most proud of is inspiring many salespeople over the years to achieve their true potential. That has given me joy, happiness and fulfillment.